Become part of the People’s Trust team today!
Being part of People’s Trust means joining your Florida neighbors in bringing solid coverage to Florida homeowners at a reasonable price. Our innovative approach to homeowners insurance is transforming the marketplace – be part of the solution – view our open positions today!
We are a creative growing company guided by ethics and values that focus on Integrity, Responsibility, Quality and Trust for our team of associates and our policyholders. We welcome our employees to bring new ideas, fresh perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that help us better meet the needs of Floridians each and every day.
If these traits resonate with you – come join us at People’s Trust and make a positive difference in the lives of our customers while your build your career. We look forward to hearing from you.
People’s Trust offers a multitude of opportunities leading to a rewarding career. The steps below outline the process that is followed during our recruiting process:
- The candidate or preferred provider agency submits a resume via People’s Trust Recruiting Portal.
- The resume is automatically entered into the People’s Trust resume database.
- The Human Resources Department reviews incoming resumes to identify those matching the position’s requirements. The selected resumes are tagged and forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration.
- The most qualified candidates for the position are scheduled for an interview with hiring representatives and Human Resources. When appropriate, phone screens are performed by the Human Resources Department to ensure the viability of the candidate. As qualified candidates are identified, face-to-face interviews are scheduled with the hiring manager and the Human Resources Department.
- Once the selected candidate is identified, the Human Resources Director contacts them by phone and offers them the position. A written offer letter is sent confirming start date, compensation, and benefits.