How to File a Claim
CALL PEOPLE’S TRUST FIRST IN THE EVENT OF A CLAIM
We can get you immediate assistance and help make sure your home doesn’t experience further damage.
Our claims process is simple: People’s Trust Insurance will coordinate and execute all aspects of the recovery process. Our unique approach to the claims process is different than other Florida homeowner insurance companies.
In the event of damage to your home, we will work directly with our affiliated General Contractor, the Rapid Response Team, to address all repairs and get your home back to pre-loss condition.
You, the homeowner, won’t be asked to call an outside contractor, submit quotes or be required to get reimbursed for the cost of a covered repair. But you do need to fulfill the responsibility of paying your deductible.
We are here when you need us!
Immediate Emergency Mitigation:
If the situation is urgent, Rapid Response Team will be dispatched immediately to mitigate the damage.
Scheduled Damage Assessment:
You, the homeowner, will receive calls from People’s Trust Insurance to schedule a time for a representative to assess your damage.
Because we can coordinate most repairs instead of just cutting a check, you are required to pay any deductible due before home repairs begin. Financing is available if necessary.
Our claims adjusters will call you to discuss the details of your claim and your coverage.
The Rapid Response Team then repairs the affected areas, and backs their workmanship with a 3-year, 100% customer satisfaction guarantee that is unparalleled in the industry.
How to File a Claim:
- Your Homeowner’s Assistance Card includes your policy number and our claims number to use in the event you have to file a claim.
- Our affiliated General Contracting company (GC LICENSE #CGC-024735), Rapid Response Team, will begin the work of restoring your home and damage to pre-loss condition on covered claims. They even offer 24/7 emergency claims service. If the situation is an emergency, Rapid Response will be dispatched immediately to mitigate damage, prevent further loss and make emergency repairs as needed.
- Repairs are backed by an industry-leading 3-year, 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on workmanship.
- The statewide network of Rapid Response Centers stockpiles millions of dollars’ worth of roofing supplies, tarps, generators and more – all the things that will be in high demand after a storm. So you are assured to be first in line after a widespread disaster.
What to do After a Loss Occurs:
Call People’s Trust First – 561-609-1002. We will immediately dispatch out the Rapid Response Team to help prevent further damage in your home. Don’t Delay!
- Report the loss to People’s Trust Claims Department by calling 561-609-1002. Or use our online claims form to begin the Claim process. The quicker you report your loss, the quicker we can help you get your life back together.
- Protect your property from further damage by making reasonable and necessary repairs.
- Maintain receipts of all expenses related to the temporary repairs and for any expenses incurred that are to be considered for reimbursement.
- Make a list of your personal property that was damaged. If possible, include the manufacturer, brand name, place and date of purchase. Photos or video of your property before the loss would be very helpful.
- Separate damaged property and keep it in a secure location. We will need to examine all damaged property to fully estimate your loss.