For many Florida homeowners, weekends are spent catching up on much-needed chores and household projects.
To help make your weekend home improvement projects a little easier, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite weekend household hacks.
1. Unclog your sink: Fill the bowl with water and plunge with a flat-faced plunger to eliminate sink blockage.
2. Get rid of grout stains: Use a steam cleaner to get rid of grout stains. It will bring most stains to the surface, which can then be easily wiped away.
3. Clean behind the refrigerator with ease: Put plastic sliders under the front feet of your refrigerator to slide it out with ease.
4. Fix a seized lock: Spray some WD-40 into the keyhole to lube the mechanism quickly AND save money.
5. Remove a stripped screw: Gently hammer a hand screwdriver into the head of the screw. Slowly back out the screw using as much downward force as possible.